An Attorney You Can Trust

Juvenile Law Solutions For Ohio’s Young People

There is a wide range of circumstances for which a court in Ohio needs to resolve a challenging situation involving a minor. These cases may fall under the umbrella of family law, criminal law, child neglect or emancipation. If you are a family member or legal advocate for a young person, the case in question may take you to the Court of Common Pleas, Juvenile Division.

DePledge Law Office, Inc., in Mentor, Ohio, is a source of guidance and advocacy for minors as well as for parents or anyone close to a young person in a legal case. We work closely within family groups to help parents, grandparents and guardians understand their support can make a difference.

Cases For The Court Of Common Pleas, Juvenile Division

At DePledge Law Office, Inc., we rely on the solid knowledge base Attorney Laura A. DePledge has built up over more than 25 years in northeastern Ohio. She can represent parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles or children in juvenile court in cases involving the following or other legal matters:

  • Custody, parenting time, shared parenting plans, supervised visitation
  • Child support and deviations
  • Paternity
  • Abuse, neglect, dependency or emancipation
  • Criminal charges against minors

Attorney DePledge has served as a court-appointed guardian ad litem representing the best interests of children in family law, juvenile civil and criminal cases. She brings equal measures of compassion and litigation skills to the table. If your child is at the heart of a family law, custody, protection order or criminal case, you can rest assured their well-being will be in good hands with DePledge Law Office, Inc., at the helm of the defense strategy.

Schedule A Consultation

Discuss with attorney DePledge the most appropriate path forward for your child or any child for whom you have responsibility or concern.

Call 440-459-0002 or send an online message.