Stand Up For Your Freedom And Future After A Criminal Arrest
A conviction on criminal charges can cause great harm in many areas of your life. It is worth all your efforts to get a capable defense attorney on your side after being arrested or even if you are still under investigation. The outcome of your criminal case may determine whether you are in jail or free, where you can live and what kinds of jobs and rights you will have for years to come.
At DePledge Law Office, Inc., you will find the caliber of advocacy you need at a time like this. Attorney Laura A. DePledge has served a diverse clientele throughout northeastern Ohio for more than 25 years. Our firm accepts both misdemeanor and felony cases at the local and state levels.
If You Have Been Arrested Or Targeted In An Investigation
Our first legal advice for you is: Don’t talk about the details of your case with anyone but your defense lawyer. What you say or don’t say could come back to haunt you. Only with experienced legal guidance will you have confidence in your ability to act in your own best interests when you are facing charges such as the following:
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol (DUI)
- Possession, distribution, trafficking, cultivation or manufacture of illegal drugs or prescription drugs
- Shoplifting, fraud and other varieties of theft
- Assault, aggravated assault, domestic violence
- Traffic violations
- A weapon violation
- A juvenile crime, such as underage drinking and driving
- A probation violation
We are here for you regardless of the details of your case. We can briefly explain the criminal defense process over the phone, but you will want to schedule a consultation in our office as soon as possible.
Get Out Of Jail Or Stay Out Of Jail
What is your current status? You may:
- Need help setting or reducing bond
- Need to prepare for a hearing before a prosecutor
- Be targeted in an investigation but not yet arrested
- Be awaiting a sentencing hearing before a judge
- Have been found guilty of a crime and wish to appeal
The sooner we are on your side, the better, but please feel free to contact us no matter how far along your criminal case is.